Hey everyone so lately I’ve been a bit addicted to what’s called ' life hacks' since I’m staying home most of the time.
so why not testing those magic hacks they are pretty simple and cool : believe me it's something that every single one of you should know : they are a life changing …. ( okey maybe I’m exaggerating xD )
1) First one is my favorite I’ve been doing this a lot from the time I discovered the hack and it works perfectly (DIY eyeliner )
2) Everyone has this favorite perfume that wants it to last : rub Vaseline on the place you want to put perfume on before spray it ! it will absolutely last longer
3) Put your nail polish in the fridge for 15 minutes before you apply it as it goes on smoother
4) You want your mascara to look thicker this is for you : apply the first coat of mascara , get a G-tip and put some baby powder on it , apply it to your eyelashes , and then apply as many coats you’ll see they will look beautifully separated
5) No more smelly shoes put some soda in bags or tea bags in them super cheap and works !
6) Want your glossy lipstick to have a matte look without buying a new tube? Dab on some concealer before applying. It’ll make it matte just like that, and it’ll also keep your lipstick on longer.
7) Before patting on foundation run an ice cube over you face , focusing on areas with enlarged pores . we all know cold water will cause pores to reduce in size and minimize their appearance under makeup
8) Dark underarms ? Easy : Simply rub a thin slice of potato on your underarms. It works for the face too (WINK)
9) Add eye contacts to your dry mascara voila just like a new one
10) broken lipstick ?
hope you enjoy them xxx