vendredi 9 octobre 2015

Natural Beauty !



   







     Before eyebrows  on fleek , Kylie Jenner  challenge , Kim kardashian’s body , eyebrows were just eyebrows , full lips weren’t even seen as something charming , curves wasn’t something you celebrate having . But everything took another path or rather say the wrong path . 

    Back to the time when girls weren’t making so much effort to look pretty or buy mega expensive products to feel comfortable  . I’m not blaming the girls because let’s face it . I’m one of them beauty wasn’t handed to me in a silver platter, or not,  ( okey I’m a little bit  exaggerating lol ). The point is : Beauty was so much easier, yes I know makeup may give you an instant pleasure and confidence about the way you look . But , don’t you think it’s all fake , can’t you see that it changes who you are , let’s give the example of contouring  ,give the devil his due ,it’s maaaaaaaaaaaaaaagic and sooo helping HOWEVER  I don’t see the point of changing a chubby face it’s cute .
 The reason why I’m writing this is because I know it’s not easy to be a girl  , and most girls don’t feel comfortable about  themselves whether they admit it or not . Being a girl  is a lot of hard work .  So  using makeup isn’t wrong , what is terrible is  hating what you see before putting that mask on or after taking it off  . Makeup has been helping some girls to go through a difficult time, but  until now it could NoT  beat the natural beauty . My mother always says thank your body by eating healthy  , not putting something on it . It’s  because I hate vegetables and I’m always putting masks of natural things for a better skin (girl’s story ) so she gets angry . The reason why I’m always like “mom you have to  know that skin can absorb anything you put on it” . Unfortunately,  same goes for makeup this is why you should make sure that you take it off before sleeping to let your skin breath (Hint hint)  . So girls drink a lot of water , eat fruits and vegetables for a better skin (cliché but totally true) . And most importantly feel good about yourself the way you are . Each girl has her own beauty  that she should not hide  .let’s be natural , classy and pretty .


Love you all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire