vendredi 5 juin 2015

Why does not giving a shit help you personally?




     I’m currently sitting .it’s 1.00am  and I can’t sleep . And , when I can’t sleep I write to you …..! 

 Sooooo , I’ve had something in my head lately !it’s just stuck , sitting in my head repeating itself again and again  .....
(People  I thought  they will stay forever were  the first one turning  their backs to me ) so that’s the main reason behind  answering  this , seriously I’m done caring about people . Nowadays they  take (nice) attitude as a weakness ….. So If u one of them I HATE YOU ! 

Let’s go back to the main question : Why does not giving a shit help you personally?
BECAUSEEEE : the moment you start doing this you will  focus on yourself. You  are going to focus on the things that’ll really  benefit you either now or in your  future (CUz then no one will  even give a damn about you ) . If you allow hatred, judgments, rumors, or anything similar to that get to you, you’re gonna have a rough time trying to get anywhere . 
You have to ignore all the bad shit to see all the good shit.

That exact moment you will see how much of your friends gonna turn their backs to you just like gaining more enemies . But enemies are better than fake friends right ?

There’s so much that "not-giving-a-shit" can benefit for you. You just have to know when to not give one properly.
This is the only way to achieve what are you  willing  to achieve .  Then you’re gonna look back on this moment of your life as such a bittersweet time . You will definitely know how this hurt  , how they broke your heart , but life was changing  you big deal .


“Negativity is a very nasty and contagious disease. Remove yourself from all negative people, situations, and things. Choosing to be positive will help you maintain a better attitude, better health, and a better mind set.”
—  Jeffrey Hanson


 Luuuv y’all

Good night

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire